Why outsource your accounting services?
- Cost savings on accounting as the company does not need to maintain an accounts department to manage her accounting records. This is especially so for newly incorporated companies.
- By outsourcing the accounting services, the company can focus on business opportunities as well as higher-level decision-making and business operations.
Why outsource your GST Services?
- Time savings and enhancement of the company's GST compliance
- The business owner or management should be focusing on running the business instead of worrying about GST non-compliance issues
- Let our GST professionals take care of the company's GST preparation and keep track of the GST return deadlines
- Minimise GST errors as GST is a transactional tax involving many transactions. The number of GST audit cases has been on the upward trend in recent years. Of the total tax and penalties recovered for the latest FY, those arising from GST accounted for more than 70% (S$154 million). It has registered a 49.5% increase over the previous year.
Why outsource your payroll operation?
- Cost savings. The company will probably be surprised after figuring out how many hours the employees are devoting to payroll-related activities, printing and distributing cheques, creating tax documents, and the like.
- A good payroll-services provider is far less likely to make a serious error than the company in-house staff. They will also know all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and statutory rules.
- The company's employee(s) will be accurately paid on time.
- The company can focus on their core business operation and business opportunities instead.